Sales Director, Agency - Los Angeles
Yieldbot is a media technology company that uses first-party data to create a marketplace for consumer intent. The technology enables media owners to market the real-time intent of their consumers to the buyer universe created by search.
The company works with more than 750 major publisher web sites and every major agency holding company in the world to help them understand active consumers and match them with the right messages in real-time.
Yieldbot was founded by a team of data and software veterans who wanted to increase the value of digital media for brands and drive higher CPMs for publishers. The company’s offerings can be bought and sold on a performance basis.
Yieldbot is headquartered in New York with offices in Bentonville, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Portland.
About The Role: Sales Director, LA/West Coast
Yieldbot is looking for a Sales Director to join our team on the West Coast. In this role you will establish and grow relationships with agencies and marketers in order to drive deals, secure new clients, and grow revenue.
What You’ll Do:
– Lead the company’s relationships with agencies and marketers
– Drive sales and generate revenue within your portfolio of accounts
– Exceed aggressive quarterly revenue goals
– Develop and maintain strong client relationships
– Work strategically across the company with account management, product, and engineering teams
– Represent Yieldbot at industry events and occasions and contribute to the profile of the company overall
What You Bring:
– 5+ years of digital sales experience at agencies and marketers of all types on the West Coast
– Experience in Ad-Tech and digital performance and cross channel marketing
– Strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients direct
– Experience selling to the major brands in the West Coast area and their respective agencies
– Deep understanding of the ad tech environment (understanding of SEM a plus)
– Self-starter who can work in a very fast moving environment
– Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail
– Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
What We Bring:
· The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding ad-technology company
· A competitive salary, benefit package, 401k plan, employee discounts and perks
· Unlimited Vacations days!
· Good music and jam sessions (feel free to bring in your guitar)