Publisher Technical Solutions Manager
Yieldbot offers a turnkey performance marketplace by understanding consumer intent flowing within premium publisher content. Yieldbot makes real-time ad matching decisions in order to show consumers the most relevant ads. It is the only digital platform that rivals the performance of search.
The Publisher Solutions Manager is a critical member of our team responsible for our clients’ integrations into our platform. Solution Managers provide solutions for both our demand and supply partners that integrate with Yieldbot, and work closely with business account managers to drive successful relationships with our partners.
What You’ll Do
- Onboard and guide new partners through integrations, testing, and successful launch.
- Be the day-to-day technical adviser responsible for managing the pre and post sales technical relationship to ensure a seamless integration with Yieldbot.
- Manage project timelines and deliverables to meet business goals.
- Create custom solutions to 3rd party or customer frameworks.
What You Bring
- Exceptional problem solving ability to diagnose issues and provide solutions.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- Solid project management skills and high attention to detail.
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills.
- Savvy business and advertising operations mindset.
What Else We’d Be Psyched About
- Experience working with and debugging HTML, JS.
- Admin level experience working with DFP, DFA, OAS, and other ad serving platforms across desktop and mobile.
- Experience in ad operations, ideally working with both pub-side and ad-side systems, including third-party tracking tools.
- A thorough understanding of the digital media ecosystem spanning ad operations, yield optimization, ad serving platforms, and analytics.
- Experience driving a variety of technical projects to completion.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related technical client-facing role.
What We Bring
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan (including 401k) and unlimited vacation.
- Make an immediate impact. Be a part of a close-knit team that provides business and technical solutions that disrupt the landscape of digital advertising.
- Develop professionally and personally. Learn from and collaborate directly with our engineering and product teams to enhance the platform.
- Bagels every Friday, jam sessions and startup culture.