Director, Publisher Development
Yieldbot is a media technology company that uses first-party data to create a marketplace for consumer intent. The technology enables media owners to market the real-time intent of their consumers to the buyer universe created by search.
The company works with more than 750 major publisher web sites and every major agency holding company in the world to help them understand active consumers and match them with the right messages in real-time.
Yieldbot was founded by a team of data and software veterans who wanted to increase the value of digital media for brands and drive higher CPMs for publishers. The company’s offerings can be bought and sold on a performance basis.
Yieldbot is headquartered in New York with offices in Bentonville, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Portland.
The Role: Director, Publisher Development
Yieldbot is looking for a Director of Publisher Development to join our team in New York. In this role you will establish and grow relationships with publishers in order to increase Yieldbot’s inventory, and help grow revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect, identify, sign and nurture long-term relationships with digital publishers
- Upsell existing publisher partners into new Yieldbot products and technologies as they are released into market
- Identify opportunities to improve publisher relationships through data analysis
- Attend industry conferences and effectively communicate Yieldbot’s value proposition in market, and contribute to the profile of the company overall
- Work with marketing to produce publisher case studies and publisher facing materials
- Work strategically across the company with account management, and technical solutions teams
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience selling to digital publishers or optimizing revenue for digital publishers
- Thorough understanding of the digital publishing landscape
- Strong relationships with publishers
- Experience selling to health publishers or working for one
- Deep understanding of the ad tech environment
- Self-starter who can work in a very fast moving environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
What We Bring
· The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding ad-technology company
· A competitive salary, benefit package, 401k plan, employee discounts and perks
· Unlimited Vacations days!
· Good music and jam sessions (feel free to bring in your guitar)
· Bagels every Friday, Office Happy Hours, Fun Team Events
· Great office location in the heart of the NYC Flatiron District